architecture: detailed outline

From: Ruben Verborgh <Ruben.Verborgh@UGent.be>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 14:41:27 +0000
To: Hydra <public-hydra@w3.org>
Dear all,

Following an earlier announcement of a high-level architectural diagram [1],
and incorporating your comments in that thread,
I'm now suggesting a more detailed look into the component groups:
https://github.com/RubenVerborgh/Hydra-Architecture-Diagram/blob/master/README.md#components

The document details what each of the component groups would do,
and how they work together. Also, dependencies are explained.

Your feedback is most welcome.
My goal is to incorporate your input into a final first version,
which would then be used as a basis for moving on with Hydra
in focused interest groups per topic*.

Best,

Ruben

*For instance, our team is really eager to contribute to Filtering and Paging.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hydra/2016Dec/0024.html