From: asbjornu@gmail.com <asbjornu@gmail.com> on behalf of Asbjørn Ulsberg <asbjorn@ulsberg.no>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 3:53:51 PM
To: Markus Lanthaler
Cc: Hydra
Subject: Re: Hydra Status

> I'll prepare our repo, get it properly archived, set up IPR checks etc. in the coming days.

Excellent!

> Anyone else that would strongly like Slack?

Just a note on this: The #hydra channel on http://slack.httpapis.com/
now has 44 users.

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg           -=|=-        asbjorn@ulsberg.no

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Digirati Limited. This is a UK limited company, registration number SC235053 The information in this e-mail (which includes any files transmitted with it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. It is not to be relied upon by any person other than the addressee except with our prior written approval. If no such approval is given, we will not accept any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting, on such information. Unauthorized recipients are required to maintain confidentiality. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your computer system. The unauthorized use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you.

Digirati Limited, Unit G 4, The Hub, 70 Pacific Quay, Glasgow G51 1EA | Dunstan House, 14A St Cross St London, EC1N 8XA
Telephone +44 (0)845 643 4370: website: www.digirati.com