Re: Hydra Status

I think having a tutorial about how to boilerplate and deploy a
HYDRA-enhanced REST server with any database/store would be much useful,
but it needs a common effort. Providing a free training data sample big
enough to demonstrate features.

The best training ground is any application that needs to provide network
of sensors' data: how to collect it from devices, and how to serve it to
upper layers to publication or common data infrastructure tools. I have
tried to gather resources and developers around this kind of effort for an
open-source implementation, but I haven't had enough luck until now. I can
provide a much interesting open-sourced RDF implementation for networks of
sensors and some "free-to-play with" data, beside some good understanding
of the Python ecosystem. Again, if somebody is interested in getting
involved in this kind of effort, let's do this. I can provide more details
or we can start a dedicated newsletter.

Build a sample implementation (a small network of servers simulating a
real-time application) is the best option in my opinion.

Best,

--
¤ acM ¤
Lorenzo