Re: Python Hydra client group

Hi all,

first of all, although I am very interested in Hydra (and a big fan of
Python), I can not take the lead of this activity, having already too many
responsibilities on my plate :-/ But I will gladly give a hand if needed.

I did hack a small hydra client in Python (
https://github.com/pchampin/hydra-py) mostly for 2 reaons:
* I wanted to get a concrete feeling of how much intelligence Hydra allowed
to put in the client, and
* I needed a Python TPF client.
The README and the scripts in the `examples` directory should give you an
idea of how it works, until I find some time to write a proper
documentation.

If any one feels to comment and/or contribute, feel free to do so.

FInally, to reply to Lorenzo, I dare say that I have some expertise on RDF,
having been a member of the RDF 1.1 working group :) So I can help on this
side.

 best