RE: Hydra slack channel

On 21 Jun 2016 at 21:08, Tomasz Pluskiewicz wrote:
> I just so happened, mainly by Jonathan Channon's suggestion and
> Sebastien Lambla's actions, that there is a new HTTP APIs Slack room
> [1]. Sebastien also stepped ahead and created a dedicated Hydra channel [2]!
>
> Given that it's a community driven effort and, despite Sebastien is a
> member here, generally independent of Hydra list, I think it will be
> wise that we adopted it as our live chat space.
>
> To register go to: http://slack.httpapis.com/
>
> If you agree, I think we should add this information on hydra-cg homepage.

We had a similar discussion about this a while ago (it was about Gitter) and we decided we want to keep the using the mailing list as communication channel. If some of the client development teams want to move to use Slack, that's completely fine with me. For developing the spec itself, CG communication and cross client-dev team communication we will keep using the mailing list though.