Re: Hydra compared with JSON API, other specifications

Hi Martynas, Kingsley

thanks for your feedback.
I agree that some if not most points on this slide are no longer valid,
that's why the heading says "".
This slide should describe how the Sem Web stuff was in the past
_and_ how it was perceived by industry people which were not involved
with these technologies.

BG, Thomas