Contd: Hydra compared with JSON API, other specifications

On 1/6/16 4:09 AM, Thomas Hoppe wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I compared Hydra to other approaches in general a bit here:
>
> http://vanthome.github.io/rest-api-essay-presentation/rest_apis.html#28
>
> BG, Thomas

Thomas,

You characterization of the "Semantic Web" is inaccurate.

The killer application of the Semantic Web is basically what you see
manifesting via Schema.org adoption i.e., content that is comprehensible
to both humans and machines.

[1]
http://kidehen.blogspot.com/2015/09/what-happened-to-semantic-web.html
-- What Happend to the Semantic Web ?