Re: Gitter room for Hydra

Am 29.09.2015 um 22:40 schrieb Markus Lanthaler:
> On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 12:13 AM, Asbjørn Ulsberg wrote:
>>> It certainly looks nice, but what do we need it for? We do have an IRC
>>> channel that we basically never used.
>> "We do have an IRC channel is never used" is a pretty good reason why
>> Gitter should be considered.
> Is it? :-)

I think _not_. Gitter is quite new and only popular among developers
which deal with recent stuff.
But we should not limit the discussion to developers, what about
non-devs that just
want to discuss with us and don't happen to have a GitHub account.
IRC's acceptance is just bigger and that's why it should be used.