Re: Hydra Design Goals: How important is RDF?

Hi Asbjorn,

For me _it is_ a core value as it allows me to
tick off the REST stipulation for self-descriptive messages.
The RDF backing is superior to media types in my opinion.

I have described this (among other advantages) in this presentation in
more detail:

https://github.com/vanthome/rest-api-essay-presentation

BG, Thomas