Re: JSON-LD + Hydra for a simple API-description

Hi,

I see you have defined a few custom properties which are not in schema.org.
You need to put them into a different namespace, your example lets them
appear as properties in the default vocab, which made me assume they were
in schema.org.

Am 24. März 2015 23:06:03 schrieb Dietrich Schulten <ds@escalon.de>:

> Otherwise you are all set. Heretic question: What is it you think you have
> to put into the ApiDocumentation which is not already in the response?
>
> :)

To answer my own question:
define schema:Offer as supportedClass
define the supported schema.org properties and your additional properties
as supportedProperties of schema:Offer, as Markus did for the Event class
in the event api demo :

http://www.markus-lanthaler.com/hydra/event-api/vocab

Please ask if you have further questions :)

HTH
Dietrich