Call for consensus on adding VariableRepresentation class (ISSUE-80)

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 23:50:24 +0100
To: <public-hydra@w3.org>
A few weeks ago we discussed [1] adding a VariableRepresentation class. The
only two instances at the moment would be hydra:BasicRepresentation and
hydra:ExplicitRepresentation. The main advantage however would be to be able
to discover other instances in the future.

This serves as a call for consensus. Before I proceed with marking ISSUE-80
[2] as resolved and merging the proposed changes [3], I would like to ask if
anyone has any concerns or objections against this proposal.

Please note that this introduces a class which differs from a property only
in its capitalization "VariableRepresentation" (class) vs.
"variableRepresentation" (property). We have a few other instances of this
(ApiDocumentation, Operation, Collection) but some people raised concerns
about this before. So, please speak up if this concerns you.

Please submit your comments by Friday, January 30th.

Thanks,
Markus

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hydra/2015Jan/0008.html
[2] https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/80