Re: remove hydra:Resource and hydra:Class

On 1/12/15, 8:03 PM, McBennett, Pat wrote:
> But for instance, RDFS only has 15 terms (so not daunting in terms of
> size), and it includes really useful terms like 'label', 'comment',
> 'seeAlso', 'domain', 'range' and 'member'. I don't think a new user
> needs to live in the RDF universe to grasp what those terms mean.
Unfortunately they do need to understand RDF for some of those - in
particular rdfs:domain and rdfs:range have some surprising semantics
that often confuse users. I would avoid those (and the RDF Shapes group
may come up with cleaner alternatives). OTOH rdfs:label and comment are
well-established.

Holger