Re: remove hydra:Resource and hydra:Class

From: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 13:17:04 +0100
Cc: public-hydra@w3.org
To: Dietrich Schulten <ds@escalon.de>
> But you see where this is heading. People will have to learn about owl and rdfs before they can use hydra for their restful services.

That can certainly not be the goal.

This discussion is foremost about removing hydra:Resource and hydra:Class;
those constructs are only used to build the ontology.
People don't need them to describe an API.

Let's maybe bring back the discussion to this point,
and we can talk about other properties elsewhere.

Best,