Re: remove hydra:Resource and hydra:Class

On 1/5/2015 21:58, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> The only difference between hydra:Resource and rdfs:Resource
> is that hydra:Resource instances are dereferenceable;
> and rdfs:Resource itself adds no semantics whatsoever, since
> “all things described by RDF are instances of the class rdfs:Resource” [1].

Just checking: is everybody aware that according to the official RDF
spec, rdfs:Resource includes literal nodes? This may be another
difference between hydra:Resource and rdfs:Resource.

(I am not defending the official spec here, neither would I argue that
this is a reason to keep hydra:Resource).

Holger