RE: Editing resources

Hi Tomasz,

Just a quick comment to a points that Kev hasn't answered yet.

On 8 Nov 2014 at 21:18, tomasz@t-code.pl wrote:
> C. Whenever the user follows a Link of performs an Operation a new state is then again
> chosen based on the result resource's type.
> I think that this approach is more suitable to REST where the client's state is tied to the
> current resource.

No, in REST the client's state isn't "tied" (limited) to the current resource. The client state can also include previously retrieved resources as well as other "knowledge". The communication is stateless, not the client (and neither is the server - it manages the resource state).