Re: How to avoid that collections "break" relationships

If you want a hydra solution, then you should do whatever is needed to make it
a hydra solution.

In actuality, defining things like owl:sameAs is indeed extending RDF.
Defining things in terms of OWL connectives also goes beyond RDF. This is
different from introducing domain predicates like foaf:friends.   (Yes, it is
sometimes a bit hard to figure out which side of the line one is on.)

peter