Re: hydra:Link (ISSUE-41)

On 3/21/14 10:52 AM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> This is a case where we should look at LDP [1], as Paul suggested some time
> ago. LDP allow you to describe a "DirectContainer" (I find the naming quite
> confusing) as follows:
>
>      </GreggKellogg> a foaf:Person ;
>          foaf:knows </MarkusLanthaler> .
>
>      </GreggKellogg/friends> a ldp:DirectContainer;
>          dcterms:title "Gregg's friends";
>          ldp:membershipResource </GreggKellogg>;
>          ldp:hasMemberRelation foaf:knows;
>          ldp:contains </MarkusLanthaler> .
Tweaking the Turtle for Linked Data clarity since you refer to LDP.
Entity naming (denotations) has to be unambiguous.

   </GreggKellogg#this>
   a foaf:Person ;
   foaf:knows </MarkusLanthaler#this> .

   ## The rest is unchanged assuming the remaining relations involve entities of type: Document as relation subjects and objects##
   </GreggKellogg/friends>
   a ldp:DirectContainer;
   dcterms:title "Gregg's friends";
   ldp:membershipResource </GreggKellogg>;