RE: Hydra use case: Linked Data Fragments

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:57 PM, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> > It would be interesting to benchmark that.. I was thinking of JSON-LD
> > representations of the following form
> >
> > [
> >  { "@id": "http://subject", "http://predicate": { "@value": "object"
> },
> >  { "@id": "http://subject", "http://predicate": { "@id":
> "http://object" },
> >  .
> > ]
>
> (Diverging a bit here to to JSON-LD, sorry in advance.)
>
> Aha, that's something different.
> My current approach to serve Turtle is streaming;
> the current approach to serve JSON-LD is
> capturing the Turtle stream, then converting the whole (non-streaming):
> https://github.com/LinkedDataFragments/Server/blob/master/lib/JsonLdFra
> gmentWriter.js
>
> However, the above _could_ be generated in a streaming way;
> and then also parsed. But do streaming JSON-LD libs exist?

None I'm aware of

> In any case, I need the triples in-memory as triples
> to do querying, so really { s: . p: . o: . } things.

I wasn't talking about the client solving SPARQL queries here.. I was
talking about the query-by-triple-pattern UI at
http://data.linkeddatafragments.org/

[...]
> > Well, the ApiDocumentation along with property ranges and
> > supportedProperty kind of expresses that information, doesn't
> > it?
>
> That could be, yes.
> Any concrete examples I could investigate?

Maybe the issue tracker demo!? If necessary (which it probably is), we can
make the range of some properties more specific with OWL restrictions (e.g.,
define of what type collection members are).