Re: Core Vocabulary diagram might be confusing

Some time ago I also stated that this graphic does not really help to
clarify relations.

There does not seem to be any consistent rule why an object is to the
top or bottom or to the left or right of another object.

But I do not have a better graphic at hand.

Cheers,
Andreas
---

Ruben Verborgh: