Core Vocabulary diagram might be confusing

Dear all,

Some feedback on the hypermedia-web list about
the diagram featured in the Core Vocabulary spec.

> From: Niels Krijger <nfkrijger@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Yahapi, Yet Another Hypermedia(ish) API specification
> Date: 20 Aug 2014 04:11:06 GMT+2
> To: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
> Cc: hypermedia-web@googlegroups.com
>
> I had a brief look at Hydra while writing my blogpost (the blogpost of Kevin "http://sookocheff.com/posts/2014-03-11-on-choosing-a-hypermedia-format/" on which I based my own blog pointed me towards Hydra).
> I removed Hydra altogether because I found it too difficult to adopt or translate to a practical example. I was scared away because of this picture in particular: http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/core/#hydra-at-a-glance
> I didn't understand it :-(

This person seems to have skimmed the document
looking for a clarifying image, unsuccessfully.
Maybe there should be a more high-level diagram too.

Best,

Ruben