Re: A successor to framesets

From: Andrea Rendine <master.skywalker.88@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 14:08:52 +0200
To: Eihab Ibrahim <eihabibrahim@gmail.com>
Cc: Sean Hogan <shogun70@gmail.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
This is nothing more than a JS framework project about AJAX-powered
template websites.
For the sake of completeness and for those who do not have 25 minutes to
waste:
http://github.com/meekostuff/HyperFrameset
the project page.
Disgracefully, neither the video nor the project itself are April's fools.