Re: <details> element clarifications

The first message of the thread was published on
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2014Nov/0041.html.
By replying to that, I am copying the text of our previous emails, along
with this answer.
You will find the complete conversation clicking on the "Next in Thread"
link below your message.
Hope you can use it.
Good luck.
Andrea