Re: Validity constraints on <section>

hi bruce

>I once asked this (or something like it). I was told we shouldn't, as a
site might Ajax in a heading and some text.

the possible addition of content via scripting could be a reason for
allowing a number of currently non conforming markup patterns

is there any concrete examples where this may be an issue?

with regards

--
SteveF
<http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html>