Re: Proposal: Provide better advice on constraint validation instructions

From: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 18:20:44 +0100
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Steve Faulkner, Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:03:13 +0000:

>> Excuse me, but how did you verify that VoiceOver announced the help
>> text in question "as a help_ text"? (Versus as other kinds of text?)
>
> because is says: "the help tag is"...

I don't understand why you keep telling me what the AX inspector says
when I have made I it so very clear that I fully trust that you give
accurate information about the AX inspector.

Here are 3 pieces of VoiceOver+Safari information I have given you, but
which I have gotten no feedback from you on:

* I have told you how can run a specific tests - 4 messages ago.

* I have explained to you about repeated text - and no repeated texts.

* I have explained about various other details, such as an aria-label="
"
   hack (which is necessary only because you want to remove the @title
   from <input>).
--