Cory Doctorow: What I wish Tim Berners-Lee understood about DRM

From: Andreas Kuckartz <A.Kuckartz@ping.de>
Date: 13 Mar 2013 11:34:46 +0100
To: "HTML WG (public-html@w3.org)" <public-html@w3.org>
FYI, an article published yesterday:

What I wish Tim Berners-Lee understood about DRM
Adding DRM to the HTML standard will have far-reaching effects,
incompatible with the W3C's most important policies
Cory Doctorow, 12 March 2013
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2013/mar/12/tim-berners-lee-drm-cory-doctorow

Cheers,
Andreas

BTW: Any further "off-list" attempts to intimidate myself regarding the
effects of DRM on the open web will be made public and answered
appropriately, which would include formal complaints.