Re: Proposal: ImageData constructor

From: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 01:05:24 -0700
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Wouldn't you also need to know information about the array's contents?
For example, is it always RGBA?  What if I have ARGB data?  Or just RGB
w/o an alpha channel?  Or BGR?  Of course, that assumes just simple sRGB
data.  (I am going to ASSUME that profiled or indexed image data is
handled via the ImageData class after instantiation).

Leonard