Re: modified header element definition in HTML 5.1

From: Jason Kiss <jason@accessibleculture.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 23:44:54 +1300
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Steve,

These various clarifications you're providing are really useful.

I'd suggest a slight change to the first paragraph as follows, just to
avoid the "a header represents a header" bit:

"The header element represents a group of introductory or navigational
aids for its nearest ancestor sectioning content or sectioning root
element."

Jason Kiss