Re: modified header element definition in HTML 5.1

Thanks Jason,

I thought about similar wording, but didn't use it as it implies the
navigational aids in the header are scoped to its nearest ancestor
sectioning content or sectioning root element.

Which I wanted to avoid as I don't consider it to be a necessary or useful
restriction

any thoughts?

with regards

SteveF <http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html>