Re: Extension specifications howto

From: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 14:06:39 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org
Hi Robin,

Le 05/03/2013 12:04, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I've written up some notes on how to go about producing an extension
> specification:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ExtensionHowTo
>
> Feedback welcome!
Quick feedback. I think you want to say something about the requirements
on Extension Specifications, for instance, talking about backwards
compatibility. Maybe adding guidelines on how to design the extensions
such that a non-extended browser renders extended content meaningfully.

Cyril

--
Cyril Concolato
Groupe Multimedia/Multimedia Group