Re: <subline> becomes <subhead> and other updates

Hi Jukka,

Of course, this would not work, since <small> is mostly something else, and
> much of legalese is not <small>.

do you have data to support this?

what are the main types of use for <small>?

a few I have seen are: is there a common relationship that covers these
apparently disparate uses?

times/dates
author name +other info

<small>Posted June 17, 2013 By Steph</small>

<small class=nobr" >13&nbsp;Replies</small>

<small class=time">8 min 56 sec</small>

<small>18.06.2013</small>

 <small class=muted">(2 days ago)</small>

additional instructions for user input
supplementary text

<small class=small">(include TVA)</small>

<small>*You can include more than 1 category.</small>

<small class=note"><a href="/lost_password.php">Forgot your password
?</a></small>

copyright  notices

<small>Copyright 2013 AppAdvice LLC. All rights reserved.</small>

count info:

<small>(10 of <a href=http://www.sickipedia.org/getjokes/today
">170</a>)</small>

<small>(30 of 170)</small>