RE: Fixes cherry picked this week

Unrelated note: apologies--some of the URLs toward the bottom are 404's, but the checkins did make it through... oops.

>From: Silvia Pfeiffer [mailto:silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com]
>Hi Travis,
>On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 2:38 AM, Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com> wrote:
>> Skipped:
>> * Explanitory text for Web Workers stuff (7892)
>> * Event loop text for Web Workers stuff (7903)
>> * Global Worker scope bug (7907)
>> * WHATWG-specific fingerprinting icon fix (7911)
>Would you mind explaining your reasons behind not cherry-picking these? They're likely valid, but it'd be good to document them on list.

The first three only apply to sections of the spec that are built exclusively for the Web Workers spec. Since our process doesn't include or build that document, I didn't think these pieces were necessary to port.

The last one was specific to a WHATWG spec-effect -- a "security" graphical overlay had a bug that this checkin fixes. Our W3C spec doesn't support these spec "extras" AFAIK, so I also skipped that.