Re: using the data* attribute to identify element sub roles

Hi Silvia,

I realise what the current definition of data-* is I am exploring
possibilities of how to resolve the use case I described in my previous
email.

i.e. how to identify sub roles in HTML

data-* may well not be the appropriate method as i said "wild idea"

regards
SteveF