Re: proposal: clarification of nav element

For me one of the main issues is what does "major navigation blocks" mean,
so something along the lines of what you (Bruce) suggested would be useful,
but perhaps expanded more.

But of course it is never as easy as that as sometimes the "major
navigation" on a page might be links to elsewhere, using one of your
examples, a page with a title of "Other Reading" might only contain links
to "other reading" - should these links then be within a <nav> as they are
the "majjor navigation" for this page, potentially.

--
ian devlin
e: ian@iandevlin.com

buy my book: html5 multimedia: develop and design<http://html5multimedia.com>