Re: Week 4/5: Staged WHATWG patches for HTML5.1 / HTML5.0 CR

Hi Silvia,

I do not think this section should be included, as it states that there is
not a dedicated element for marking up the main part of the content of a
page.This contradicts the definition of main in HTML 5.1 [1]

"The main<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/grouping-content.html#the-main-element>
 element represents<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/rendering.html#represents>
 the main content section of the
body<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/sections.html#the-body-element>
of
a document"

I think that it would be useful to some advice on how to mark up the main
content of sections and articles. I think that this would be better placed
in the main element section of the spec.

 So if its OK I will write a patch for it and the group can review the
whatwg patch and my patch before either are added to the spec.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/grouping-content.html#the-main-element

regards
SteveF