yet another idea for the video tag.

From: GIDEON ISAAC <mad.gideon.isaac@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 13:27:01 -0500
To: <public-html@w3.org>

The video tag specification allows comments to be made, that then show up as subtitles on the video.  Here is another idea.  Lets suppose that I'm a teacher of some subject, and I want to add comments to someone elses video (maybe a students) and on top of that, I want to show an arrow on the video, that points to a specific item on the picture.  Rather than edit the video with some video-editing software, it would be great if I could specify an x-coordinate, a y-coordinate, and an arrow direction that would overlay the video at a certain position in the video, for a certain time.  -- Thanks,Gideon