Re: updated cite definition - please review

From: Jukka K. Korpela <jukka.k.korpela@kolumbus.fi>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 20:08:55 +0300
To: public-html@w3.org
2013-08-25 19:59, Steve Faulkner wrote:
>  I am looking at tightening the definition up, to cover its only
> typical usage, which includes denoting names in reference to quoted text.

Why? This will be just someone's interpretation of typical usage, and if
it actually tightens up something to a relevant degree, it will declare
much of actual usage (the part you did not classify as typical) as
invalid. What's the point? Does anyone gain anything?

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/