Re: updated cite definition - please review

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 18:31:25 +0100
To: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jukka.k.korpela@kolumbus.fi>
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Jukka,

it will declare much of actual usage (the part you did not classify as
> typical) as invalid.

Can you provide data to show usage that shows much of actual usage is not
covered by typical uses? The data that I have looked at indicates that cite
is often used to denote names as a reference to a quote, blog post, user
name etc. I was not saying this would be the only allowed usage, but that
it would be allowed once more.

--

Regards

SteveF