Re: Modify blockquote element definition to allow citations

Hi Leif,

thanks for doing a thorough sift, its useful,

>An examination of your file,[1] hints that that is a wildly exaggerated
>claim:

OK :-) so how about a good number ignore.

>Btw, why not also investigate pre-HTML5 pages?

I used the HTML5 subset as I had it on hand and considered it to be most
likely the freshest, but feel free to review a wider sample the data and
newer larger samples are available at http://webdevdata.org

--

Regards

SteveF