Re: [HTMLWG] CfC: Adopt "Plan 2014" and make some specific related decisions

Hi David,

"I think that, in the presence of disagreement by other implementors
working on the same engine, the threshold ought to be based on
whether the feature would realistically be accepted and shipped."

So you are suggesting for a feature to be accepted as a FPWD extension spec in the HTML WG that the above criteria is appropriate, this appears to be a much higher bar than for features included and remaining in the WHAT WG HTML spec currently.

Regards

SteveF