Re: CfC: Request transition of HTML Microdata to Candidate Recommendation

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 16:40:23 +0100
To: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
CC: public-html@w3.org, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
On 22/11/2012 14:56 , KANZAKI Masahide wrote:
> I just want to make sure if it is intended or not that section 6.1 comes
> in between sections 3 and 4, instead of in 6 .

No, it isn't, and will be fixed (editorial fix: just reordering).

Longer story: that spec is generated from the same source as HTML and
Canvas. The content of section 6.1 is in a different logical position in
that source, and the tools rewrite the output to make it right. The tool
is a bit brittle though, as you can see. (And I scanned the output too
fast when I uploaded it.)

Will fix.