(unknown charset) Re: Preparing for an ISSUE-158 straw poll

From: (unknown charset) Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 06:38:55 +0200
To: (unknown charset) Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: (unknown charset) Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Edward O'Connor (ted@oconnor.cx) <ted@oconnor.cx>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Hello, I have now added a rebuttal section,

<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/FlowContentInObject#Rebuttal_of_the_Counter_Change_Proposal_-_CCP>

and thus considers the CP ready for poll (unless Ted updates his CCP
with something that needs refutation).

Leif H Silli

Sam Ruby, Mon, 26 Mar 2012 21:31:54 -0400: