(unknown charset) Re: Preparing for an ISSUE-158 straw poll

From: (unknown charset) Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:50:30 +0200
To: (unknown charset) Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: (unknown charset) Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Edward O'Connor (ted@oconnor.cx) <ted@oconnor.cx>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
The rebuttal sectoin was updated with one additional list item at the
bottom of this subsection:
<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/FlowContentInObject#Rebutting_block_element_nesting_problems_claims>

As well as with two list items at the bottom of this subsection:
<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/FlowContentInObject#Rebuttal_of_interactivity_change_claims>

Leif H Silli

Leif Halvard Silli, Wed, 28 Mar 2012 06:38:55 +0200:

<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/FlowContentInObject#Rebuttal_of_the_Counter_Change_Proposal_-_CCP>