Re: Preparing for an ISSUE-158 straw poll

The rebuttal sectoin was updated with one additional list item at the
bottom of this subsection:
<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/FlowContentInObject#Rebutting_block_element_nesting_problems_claims>

As well as with two list items at the bottom of this subsection:
<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/FlowContentInObject#Rebuttal_of_interactivity_change_claims>

Leif H Silli

Leif Halvard Silli, Wed, 28 Mar 2012 06:38:55 +0200:

<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/FlowContentInObject#Rebuttal_of_the_Counter_Change_Proposal_-_CCP>