Re: Call for Review: Web Audio API

What interests me most here is the position of non-WebKit browsers
towards this API and towards implementing it, considering that there
are alternative proposals in development. Not so much about whether
they'd implement it, but rather whether they think it's implementable
and the right approach. Anyone from Mozilla, Opera, IE able to
comment?

Cheers,
Silvia.