Re: Note in HTML4 spec about html5?

Hi Wayne,

"Could we had a note at the top of the HTML 4.01 spec "

Sounds like a sensible idea.

I would suggest going further and adding a note at the top of each of the
seperate pages of the HTML4 spec as people may often arrive on the theses
pages without viewing the main page.

How do we make this happen?

--
with regards