From: John C. Vernaleo [mailto:vernaleo@gmail.com] On Behalf Of John C. Vernaleo
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 12:14 PM
To: Mark Watson
Cc: Tab Atkins Jr.; Ian Hickson; <public-html@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Encrypted Media proposal

> I believe Netflix is supported on most Internet-capable TVs. We'd obviously like it to be all. Hence the proposal.

I realize this falls into anecdote, not data, but I've yet to use an internet-capable TV (or blue ray player) that has a working Netflix client.  Every one I've used has a Netflix client built in, but sadly, that is not the same as having a working one (and I'm defining working as letting me log into Netflix and playing a movie).