Using ARIA in HTML

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:23:12 +0100
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
I have posted an intial draft of a document I have been working on which
attempts to provide practical advice to developers on what ARIA to use in

My intention is to provide a non normative resource that fills in the gaps
in the current HTML5 specification and a document that is more readable
(i.e. less jargonist) It does deviate from HTML5 in some of its
suggestions, these deviations are based on current implementation realities.

all feedback welcome

with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG