Re: Updates to Issue-201 Change Proposal per our conversation

Hi Philippe,
current status is that
1.Rich and I have provided text for which we are waiting for review [2]
2. there is a new point of possible contention for which Rich (and I concur
with his request) has requested a removal [1]

The amount of time it will take to reach an agreeement is wholly dependent
on the rate at which the parties involved communicate in regards to these
outsanding issues.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jul/0216.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jul/0162.html

--