Re: Updates to Issue-201 Change Proposal per our conversation

Steve, Ted, Frank, Richard,

on 201, the Chairs are currently assuming that you will all come to a
conclusion by end of next week, ie agree on the change proposal. If
that's a false assumption, please let them know and ask for more time.

Philippe