RE: Close ISSUE-181: remov-sidebar by Amicable Resolution

> If no objections are raised to this call by January 18th 2012, we will direct the editor to make the proposed change

At this time, we find that we have consensus on the following proposal for ISSUE-181:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Nov/0192.html

Bug 13903 will be REOPENED and marked as WGDecision.  Once the editor has made the change, ISSUE-181 will be CLOSED.

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada