ISSUE-200: legend-placement - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:32:23 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
‘Allow wrapping LEGEND (or new iLEGEND) in non-FIELDSET elements’

The current status for this issue:

So far, we have one Change Proposals submitted for ISSUE-200:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Mtanalin/legend-placement

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change
Proposals, in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a
different change than the specific ones in the existing Change Proposal.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by March
28th, 2012, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have
received to date.

- Sam Ruby